How to make your nail polish last longer?
Is your varnish already peeling after the second day? Can’t maintain an impeccable manicure for several days? The nail supply expert Maryton has some simple tips to share with you to help you make your gorgeous manicure last longer!
To create your manicure that lasts over time, you will need to follow 6 steps:
- File your nails if necessary, in one direction only without going back and forth.
- Take a 4-sided polisher, then follow the 4 steps.
- Then wash your hands to remove “nail dust” following the first 2 steps.
- Apply a primer. This will allow the varnish to hold better but also not to damage your nails.
- Then apply your nail polish in thin layers. Make sure the previous coat is completely dry before applying a new one, this will avoid having defects.
- Finish with a coat of top coat. It will thus protect and preserve the color of the nail polish. The top coat will also protect your nails from impacts.
And There you go! perfect manicures for several days! Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for nails.
Read also: Advantages and disadvantages of gel polish