Advantages and disadvantages of gel polish
People are increasingly opting for gel polish, but is it good for nails? Like anything, semi-permanent varnish has its advantages and disadvantages. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you the main advantages and disadvantages of gel polish.
- The natural nail plate is reinforced.
- If the manicure is done well, it will not flake or lift.
- Semi-permanent varnish gives a natural look to your nails.
- The gel polish lasts well on your nails for 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the application technique and the pressure put on your nails.
- Gel polish is less expensive than other artificial nail application techniques.
- Some people may be allergic to certain ingredients in gel polish.
- Applying semi-permanent varnish takes more time than regular nail polish.
- Gel polish is more difficult to remove than regular nail polish and requires the use of a nail file or sander, or the soak-in method with remover.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for nails.
Read also: How to apply/remove a rubber base?