Padmate Tempo T5 True Wireless Headphones Review
Padmate Tempo T5 Bluetooth headset has a compact design combined with modern and sophisticated design. The headphone structure is meticulously cared for with an ergonomically-designed ergonomics design, capable of adhering to the ear during use. In addition, the headset is also equipped with IPX6 standard, allowing users to freely use and practice.
This TWS headphones from Padmate tech include a 6mm driver, 16 ohm impedance, 97 ± 3dB sensitivity (SPL) contributing to super-deep bass, clear and powerful sound quality. Clear and full sound quality, no noise, enough Bass-Mid-Treb range, giving you a great audio experience.
Extremely compact headphone size with impressive battery life for days of use. You can talk and listen to 4 hours of continuous music with up to 80 hours of standby time. The microphone is also integrated for perfect call quality.
- Super deep bass, clear and powerful sound quality
- Clear and full sound, no noise, full Bass-Mid-Treb range, giving you a great audio experience
- Ergonomic drop-proof design with an ultra-light weight of just 4.8g earphones and IPX6 water-resistant standard
- Touch control for call and music operations, increase or decrease the volume directly on the headset
- Support Siri / Google virtual assistant
- Automatic pairing and power on / off for quick use
- Extremely compact size with impressive battery life for many days of use
- Integrated microphone for perfect call quality
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Type: True Wireless Stereo channel
- Driver 6mm, impedance 16 ohm, sensitivity 97 ± 3dB (SPL). Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- Battery capacity: 55mAh per ear, 1000mAh charger box provides 4 full charge times
- Duration of use: Talk and listen to music for 4 hours continuously. Standby time: 80 hours
- Full charge time: earphone 1.5 hours, charging box 2 hours
- The weight of super light headset is only 4.8g
- IPX6 water resistance standard