Ideas to recreate the minimalist trend
This year, the minimalist trend is everywhere! On the nails, the look is incredibly chic and we love it. Here are some inspirations and the products to make them!
1.The golden triangle
Add a shiny touch to a simple manicure!
- Use gel polish in black.
- Then apply the matte gel about your finish.
- Using a little resin, add the glitter in the color sand.
2. Nude chic
A simple color with a special touch!
- Apply 2 coats of the nude color.
- Using a dotting tool and a black nail polish, make a dot of the desired size on each of the nails.
- Complete by applying a layer of top coat.
3. The simple line
Black and white is always a winning duo!
- Use white polish for the white.
- Then apply the black decorative tape as desired.
- Finish with the top coat of your choice.
Now that you know the ideas to recreate the minimalist trend, take action with your manicure sets! If you don’t have nail tools, you can visit our nail supply store.
Read also: The Most Beautiful Stampings