Chablon nails, a trendy long-lasting manicure
Tempted by Chablon nails? This singular name designates an increasingly trendy manicure technique. In this article, we will tell you more. Just take out your manicure set and follow us!
What are chablon nails?
This is a technique for laying false gel nails which owes its name to the flagship accessory used to make it: the stencil. It is a double-sided, slightly stiff piece of paper that professionals use to achieve a fashionable and long-lasting manicure. In practice, all you have to do is take off the stencil and put it down.
It is positioned in the continuity of the nail by placing the base of the stencil under the nail: visually, the stencil paper must extend the nail. Then we fix the stencil by folding the sides of the paper around the finger. All that remains is to go to the manicure! When it is finished and consolidated, all you have to do is remove the template paper.
How to do your nails with the chablon?
Here are the steps to follow:
- Position the stencil at your fingertip.
- Apply the UV gel to the ‘natural’ nail then stretch over the stencil.
- Cure the gel under UV lamp or LED lamp.
- Remove the stencil, then under the solidified gel.
- Apply the varnish of your choice and file the nail to give it the desired shape.
Read also: Abstract Nail Art, The Manicure To Adopt