How to do your French Manicure?
The classic method for doing a French Manicure is to apply a white varnish to the edge of the nails and then cover the nail with a transparent or slightly pink/beige varnish. Using stickers for french manicure is very simple. these are rounded guides which delimit the pink area and the white edge of the nail. This aims to make an identical design on each nail.
Steps to follow to make your perfect French Manicure:
- File your nails with a nail file to the length you want.
- Apply your French manicure stickers by pressing firmly on the sides so that they hug the curve of the nail.
- After the stickers are applied, apply the white polish to the edge of the nail.
- Remove your guide strips (or stickers) and let it dry in a LED lamp.
- You can apply the transparent or slightly beige/pink nail polish and let it dry again.
- Spread a little argan oil on the edges of your nails and admire the result!