Homemade natural and strengthening nail gel
We have discovered several easy and completely natural treatments to take care of both hands and feet, including some specific for nails. But if you are still not completely satisfied, today we will explain how to make a gel suitable for nails that tend to flake or break in the following article. Discover the complete recipe by continuing to read!
Our nails, just as our hands and feet, which is very important and need our careful care. Furthermore, nails can be damaged due to multiple factors, such as atmospheric agents, low-quality nail polishes or cosmetics, household cleaning products, as well as a low intake of minerals and vitamins due to a wrong diet. All this can then lead to the nails weakening, becoming brittle, flaking and even breaking in the worst case.
What can be used in these cases is therefore a gel aimed at strengthening the nails. I will now tell you the recipe to make a totally natural one directly at home. It takes very little time and very simple to apply, as there are few ingredients you need. Here is what you need to do:
- In a bowl, melt 1 gr. of Phytokeratin in 25 gr. of Aloe Gel.
- Then add about 2gr. of Glycerin and mix.
- Add 2 drops of Rosemary essential oil and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil to the mixture, then mix everything again gently, until you get the compound / gel in question.
- Put the gel inside a resealable container that is completely clean and dry.
- Put a label on the container and write the date on which you prepared the gel and the ingredients used.
You can now store the nails supply and massaging a little on the nails, remembering to keep it away from sources of heat or light. Be careful! If the shelf life of the product is about three months and you notice a change in smell, texture or color, throw it away immediately.
Hoping to have been helpful. As always, I wish see you in the next article!