The most popular nail shapes in 2023
If you want to have beautiful hands, the shape of your nails cannot be ignored. Good-looking nail shapes can not only beautify your hands, but also enhance the beauty of your manicure. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will show you the most popular nail shapes in 2023.
Below are several popular nail shapes:
- Almond: Almond nails look like, you guessed it, almonds, with tapered sides that meet at a rounded top.
- Round: Round nails resemble the tip of the nail and are a common natural shape. Typically the sides are filed in a straight line and end in a semi-circle point.
- Square: Square nails are flat on top with straight, pointed corners. They are best suited for short nails or nails that are naturally square or rectangular in shape.
- Coffin: The shape resembles a coffin, but it is also sometimes called a “ballerina” because it resembles the square toe of a ballet shoe.
- Rounded Square: Rounded square nails are similar to square nails, except the edges are slightly rounded to create a softer, more oval shape.
- Stiletto: Stiletto nails are similar to almond nails, but they are pointier at the end. The shape is filed to a sharp point and is usually worn long.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails.
Read also: Long nails: which manicure trend to adopt?