How to remove Gelish Soft Gel?
For people allergic to resin, gel nails can be a good alternative. Among the most interesting options is the Gelish Soft Gel. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to remove Gelish Soft Gel. Keep reading!
Here are the steps:
- Disinfect hands and nails.
- Remove polish and reduce nail length.
- If Gelish Soak-off Gel Polish was used, break up the top layer of sealer by gently scraping the surface with a 100/180 grit buffing block and remove shine or reduce volume using nail file.
- Saturate a Wrap It Off cotton pad or foil with artificial nail polish remover. Place on nail and soak for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and gently remove any remaining gel. Continue soaking, if necessary.
- Lightly buff the nail surface with a 100/180 sanding block. Massage the skin around the nails with nourishing cuticle oil.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.
Read also: American nail pose: the essentials to know